I recently attending the first annual Stagemanagement Association Conference and took the oportunity to meet up with Emma to ask her about the technical process of taking a live theatre production to the cinema delivering in High Definition broadcast quality.
This episode was recorded on Audioboo in February 2012 Emma talks to me about what it takes to take a play and make it social.
- Introducing Emma and her role as Associate Producer
- How do NTLive ensure the 'best seats in the house'
- What is NTLive?
- Who gets the broadcast?
- NTLive around the World.
- The importance of the live experience
- The enhance experience of theatre in the cinema.
- How do the digital team work with the in house production team?
- Connecting with the DSM and linking to the broadcast.
- Creating and encouraging social media practice amonst actors.
- Intergrating digital archiving and promotional media with a unique perspective.
- Production flow insight going forward to the next broadcast.